Vevo reveals its leading new music videos and top rated artists of 2022 with its yearly wrap-up on tunes video clip viewership.
Vevo, the world’s major songs video clip community, has introduced its yearly calendar year-conclude search back again on audio online video viewership. The wrap-up shares Vevo’s most-viewed music videos and artists of 2022 globally and in the US and trending tunes movies from noteworthy times all over the year.
“Seeing who and what has resonated with audiences at this sort of a large scale is very little much less than fascinating because these annual insights make a snapshot of what’s trending and recent in songs, as nicely as what is going on in pop culture in general,” says JP Evangelista, senior vice president of content material, programming, and internet marketing at Vevo.
“Fans occur to Vevo to connect with their beloved artists, who form all the things from language to trend to today’s social conversations — frequently by music movies.”
“For artists, there are also crucial learnings for their innovative and release techniques,” Evangelista explains. “Music video clips remain a important resource for them to break through in a swiftly evolving enjoyment landscape, exactly where capturing and sustaining consideration to make fandom are the basis for accomplishment. We applaud this year’s top rated artists for their boundless creativity, prime-notch collaborations, and capacity to engage supporters both of those new and present.”
Vevo’s Leading Tunes Video clips of 2022
- “PROVENZA” by Karol G with 547 million sights
- “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” from Encanto with 503.4 million views
- “Te Felicito” by Shakira and Rauw Alejandro, with 415.9 million views
- “As It Was” by Harry Designs, with 375.5 million views
- “GATÚBELA” by Karol G and Maldy with 202.3 million views.
Vevo’s Major World wide Artists of 2022
- Karol G, with 2.76 billion views
- Shakira, with 2.49 billion sights
- The Weeknd, with 2.24 billion views
- Taylor Swift, with 2.09 billion views
- Eminem, with 1.75 billion views
Vevo’s Top US Artists of 2022
- Lil Baby, with 674.7 million sights
- Upcoming, with 489.5 million views
- Chris Brown, with 424.3 million sights
- Taylor Swift, with 414.7 million sights
- Drake, with 408.5 million views
“We are not only privileged to host these star-run content on the Vevo community, but we have been blessed ample to operate instantly with many of these artists by our initial information franchises, which supply added means to equally improve and preserve a deep connection with fans,” Evangelista continues.
“Sending out a big congratulations to all of people who charted. We glimpse ahead to observing your continued results.”